15 Best WATI Alternatives And Competitors In 2023December 20, 2022 | BY GETITSMS
Want To Send Bulk SMS?
If yes, then test our service for FREE.
Are you guys looking to switch from WATI and looking for the best WATI alternatives and competitors before finalizing? Do you want to know about the 15 best WATI alternatives and competitors in 2023? As we all know, in the market for advertising and promoting our products & services there are many methods by which we can advertise our products.
Nowadays, WhatsApp has been used popularly for product marketing and sending promotional messages. WhatsApp also helps users to communicate with each other in real-time. But, WhatsApp does not support advertising the services in any wrong manner to trouble the customers.
Therefore, it is advisable to use another medium for the advertisement such as WhatsApp marketing software and WhatsApp business API. It can be used to spread the message on a large scale by keeping the existing laws in view.
Hence, if you are in search of the best WATI alternative that provides better pricing, customer support, and flexibility of services. Then you are at the right place to get it. With the multiple solution providers for WATI alternatives available in the market of WhatsApp business API providers. It can be difficult to choose the best WhatsApp API partner for your business.
We do care for your business and that is why we have generated the list of the top 15 best WATI alternatives and competitors, so you can choose the best WATI competitor.
To provide the best customer service, Shopify businesses mostly use a shared WhatsApp inbox tool such as the WATI alternative. But before finalizing anything, if you want to have a look at WATI alternatives, your search ends here.
Introduction To WATI
We have finalized the best top 15 WATI alternatives and competitors among several dozen shared inbox tools for customer support needs. Before getting into it, let’s learn a bit about WATI and what are the features that make it best for eCommerce businesses.
WATI is a WhatsApp support tool like another shared inbox WhatsApp tool owned by the company Clare.ai. WATI is the WhatsApp business solution provider which enables businesses to engage with real-time customers through WhatsApp and SMS tools.
We will discuss in this blog about Wati Alternatives and Competitors with their pros and cons. WATI also gives the benefit of a no-code chatbot builder to automate customer responses which makes the customer communication flow.
WATI is a WhatsApp business solution providing a service that is built for all sizes of B2C businesses, and this is a very good customer support tool when you are required to respond to customers on WhatsApp.
Now let’s move to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the WATI tool.
The WATI does not offer a free trial to customers and its pricing is $40/month billed yearly for 5 agents.
Advantages Of WATI
- WATI setup after purchasing the service is very Minimal initially setup: the support team will handle the complete integration once getting access to the WhatsApp API.
- It has Great support: for the onboarding process, the support team gives a detailed guide in each step.
- WATI has the best team structure management: it allows you to create team structures within WATI and user management features.
- Chatbots and conversation flow: this feature enables businesses to create chatbots to automate the customer’s queries and conversation flows to speed up responses and offer solutions instantly.
- It allows having the 5 live chat agent support in the basic plan.
Disadvantages Of WATI
- WATI does not support other platforms except WhatsApp so if you support customers on any other platform, you will be required to purchase an additional CRM tool.
- The default chatbot is basic: you will need to pay an extra $49 monthly fee for the flow builder. The WATI system responds to the customers based on the keywords and cannot continue conversations.
- WhatsApp Business API approval isn't free- if you want to get green tick verification, you will need to pay a separate amount for that. You need to pay to get approved.
- You can connect with Wati support only via email- the WATI customer support method is very disappointingly reported by many customers who switched the service from WATI to GetItSMS.
- To create the WhatsApp message template strategy and consultation there is not any provision for that in WATI.
- There's not any facility for Chatbot & other software integration with the WATI tool as Chatbot integration is self-serve.
- GetItSMS gives you the green tick verification for free as WATI charges for Green Tick Verification.
Top 15 Best WATI Alternatives And Competitors For Your Business
One of the limitations of WATI is that it is great for businesses that only support customers through WhatsApp. WATI is only accessible with WhatsApp not with other platforms. But if you want to give customer support through different platforms you should look to another option.
The best option is an omnichannel support box. Let’s move to discuss the other WATI alternatives and competitors that integrate with other platforms. Well, this was enough for you to know about WATI. Let’s jump to 15 WATI alternatives you can choose as your WhatsApp business API provider.
1. GetItSMS - Top WATI Alternative
GetItSMS is the first WATI alternative out there!
But you are thinking about why you have placed the GetItSMS on top as a WATI alternative.
You can see other alternatives are developer-based platforms for WhatsApp business API providers means they are required to put the coding effort on part of your developers.
GetItSMS is an omnichannel WhatsApp marketing software and helpdesk for customers specially built for SME brands that give customer service out of the box. It helps to manage the customer-first approach to manage customer support and your business all from a single screen.
- Send WhatsApp broadcasts to an unlimited number of different users at once.
- WhatsApp Automation for abandoned carts, order confirmation & delivery notifications using WhatsApp.
- a chatbot that uses AI-based that can comprehend human language.
- Multiple Ecommerce connectors are available with platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, OpenCart, etc.
- Most competitive pricing as per industry standards.
- Friendliest customer support team- phone, WhatsApp, email anytime!
- full support with strategy, approvals for template messages, integrations, and chatbot integration.
With the service of GetISMS, you will get these things:
- Send bulk WhatsApp messages to several customers in just one click.
- WhatsApp automation and WhatsApp chatbot feature to give information to customers and automatically respond to their queries when you are not available.
- Provide 24*7 customer support.
- For live chat support get an unlimited number of agent dashboards.
GetItSMS - Unlimited Users Plan Pricing
You can start your business with the GETITSMS platform for as low as 2500/plan for the basic unlimited user plan. This means you can get unlimited users to send messages with just 2500 per plan. You will get 10 tags and 5 attributes with this.
2. Twilio Flex
Apart from GetITSMS, another WATI alternative is Twilio flex which is another one of the best platforms. This allows businesses to build a robust customer experience with the use of programmable API. Twilio can integrate with any digital platform with capabilities like WhatsApp, SMS, voice, video, messenger, email, and IoT.
Twilio flex is a reliable, efficient, easy-to-use, and simple WhatsApp business API platform as a WATI alternative. This one is best for the business if they have a dedicated and hardworking IT team with an advanced level of coding and development skills.
For a seamless customer support experience, Twillio also provides a Flex Cloud Contact Center platform where you can integrate phone, SMS, WhatsApp, live chat, and many other channels.
Because the Flex app is adaptable, functionalities can be added or removed to company needs. Twilio flex costs for the customer charge $1/user/hour or $150/user/month.
To choose Twilio as your WATI alternative, you must also consider its pros as well as cons.
- supports email, WhatsApp, texting, VoIP, and more.
- Convenient price for new enterprises since pay-as-you-go pricing allows you to complete your work for less money.
- Monitoring the status of calls and SMS messages is simple.
- Developer-focused: To integrate the solution, carry out integrations, and create chatbots, you need a dedicated development staff. The self-serve paradigm at Twilio requires that you come equipped with your tools.
- Quite challenging to learn, and training sessions might be necessary for agents to get used to the messaging Dashboard
- Messages occasionally take some time to deliver.
- Customer service isn't all that reliable.
- Limited dashboard capabilities and the absence of smart analytics
The third WATI alternative is Zoko which is a shared WhatsApp inbox that enables you to share your WhatsApp business number with your team. With the service of Zoko, you will get basic functionality only but with all the features you need for your customer support, it would be the best option for you.
The Zoko platform as WATI alternative charges for the customer support service $34.99/month plus per conversation charge.
- If you stay within their conversational boundaries, the pricing structure is reasonable.
- supports simple to-configure in-chat buttons
- Depending on the type of question, customer support messages can be forwarded to various team members.
- may develop WhatsApp chatbots that allow users to reply to messages from the bot with a set number of keywords to obtain the needed information.
- Very limited functionality because it just supports WhatsApp,
- There are no connectors with any other tools you would require for your business.
- If you exchange too many communications back and forth with your clients, costs could increase.
Helpwise.io is the next WATI competitor which allows the business to manage all its support channels from one place. Using Helpwise.io you can easily collaborate with your entire team and the customers from the same dashboard with shared inboxes for email, SMS, live chat, and WhatsApp social media accounts.
- incorporates popular consumer service channels like SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Services like Shopify, Hubspot, Slack, and Zapier are integrated.
- Working together as a group on the screen
- Use automation rules to create workflows that automate tasks.
- Establish an internal help desk for incoming support staff members.
- You can keep an eye on team performance, crucial analytics, and email traffic from your account dashboard.
- Helpwise does not offer the option to view all shared inboxes on a single screen, in contrast to other shared inbox software. This may be a deal-breaker for those looking for a truly "shared inbox" experience.
- Support cannot be provided to users who connect using methods that Helpwise does not support.
- The mobile application is not completed yet. And it does not have the capabilities that the online application does.
The next WATI alternative is DelightChat which is used to manage all the customer support channels and customer queries from a single dashboard. To scale and manage customer service using WhatsApp you should consider DelightChat at least once. DelightChat is a WATI alternative built especially for eCommerce brands, a tailor-made service.
DelightChat helps brands to increase their revenues profitable with WhatsApp marketing. The service it provides is the following:
- To manage Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, live chat queries, and email in a shared inbox.
- DelightChat service has the features of smart automated messages, the capability to reply using message templates, and easy team collaboration with support queries.
- This is an official WhatsApp business API.
- It enables sending bulk messages to multiple users.
- DelightChat marketing automation like upsell & cross-sell, abandoned cart, order notifications, and more.
- Send WhatsApp Bulk Broadcast to your client lists using the official API for the whole WhatsApp marketing suite.
- With the free Green Tick app, you may access the official WhatsApp API.
- Automated WhatsApp notifications for things like abandoned carts, order confirmations, deliveries, and order verification for cash on delivery.
- DelightChat now only interfaces with Shopify, which gives it access to the information on your Shopify admin panel. It will, however, soon be accessible for additional e-commerce systems, such as WooCommerce.
Another WATI alternative, customer service and automation platform called Messagebird, enables you to communicate with your clients across channels including Live Chat, WhatsApp, Voice, and more from a single dashboard.
To include customers and effortlessly automate interactions, it offers conversation flows.
50 talks are free. Afterward, depending on the number of conversations, $50 to $150 per month.
- The app is reasonably priced and has a tonne of functionality.
- For the supported APIs and integrations, it provides helpful documentation.
- provides SMS functionality in the CRM, which is advantageous for people searching for text messaging.
- With the conversation flow builder, you may automate some of your interactions with customers.
- The customer service personnel take longer than you'd anticipate to react and typically do so after 24 hours.
- Desires UI/UX improvements as sometimes you may get lost when you start with it.
- The delivery rates are low as compared to other competitors so your customers can miss the message.
This is the next one of the WATI alternatives and One of the list's official WhatsApp Business solution providers (BSPs) with the lowest prices is Interakt.
It provides a shared WhatsApp inbox so that your complete staff can connect and help with customer service online. Additionally, it provides efficient contact management on your admin dashboard and automated order alerts to users.
- Pricing is very reasonable compared to other suppliers.
- a live chat widget that links consumers to you over WhatsApp and a shared team inbox
- supports preset responses and automated message templates
- This displays the chat on the screen which Pulls order information from Shopify and Woocommerce.
The absence of support for alternative routes could be fatal.
WATI alternative is Trengo which is a well-known helpdesk tool in the list of WhatsApp business solution providers. Trengo is an expensive tool as you may add multiple addons to your shared inbox. The initial costs may seem lower.
However, a lot of integrations and the pricing for the platform services is compensated by their well-thought-out user interface. So Trengo may suit your business depending on your budget and feature requirements.
The WATI alternative Trengo allows the customer to integrate Email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, SMS, voice, live chat, and many more applications in just a single place.
- Trengo works as a great user interface that lowers the learning curve for new customers.
- The inboxes are viewed in a single place for a seamless experience.
- For use internally, it allows you to build an online help center.
- The basic plan of Trengo does not support the team chat but it can add on after purchasing it. Enables the internal team collaboration with the Scale and Enterprise plans.
- The cons in Trengo are that the issues created by the customers can be closed after the ticket is closed and customers have to repeat every time their queries.
- If you do not have a record of features being used, the costs can increase astronomically.
- The businesses that rely on outlook or other products, Trengo can be a deal breaker as office 365 integration is unavailable.
- To use the WhatsApp feature a minimum of 4 seats are used.
Frontapp is another WATI alternative and competitor. Frontapp is a collaborative team inbox tool that combines email and messages from different platforms. This platform comes with a variety of integrations starting from WhatsApp, Email, Twitter, Facebook, and other famous business tools.
This tool is developed for small to medium-sized businesses with an integrating experience in mind. Although we can say that this tool is a little expensive as compared to another list. If you are searching for an affordable shared inbox, it may not suit you.
Frontapp cost for the businesses is the price of $19/user/month for 10 members. As the number of team members increases, the Price per user increases.
- Onboarding takes about two days and is quick.
- supports several apps and business tool integrations
- short learning curve and intuitive UI/UX.
- enables you to snooze emails to make prioritizing easier
- Rule-based automation and sophisticated workflow templates may be used
- Regarding Front's customer service, there have been various concerns.
- The expense is unaffordable, even if you have a tiny crew.
- You must be aware of the keywords to search for prepared responses. It is challenging to reach.
10. Timelines AI
Timelines AI is a popular WATI competitor and shared WhatsApp inbox that helps the team to manage several WhatsApp business numbers in a single dashboard. It works best with a team who engages with a lot of clients through several channels over a long period.
If you want to store all this information in one place and share it with your team members, Timelines AI is perfect for you. It costs upto $25/month billed yearly for 1 WhatsApp number and 5 team members.
- With Timelines AI you can handle and integrate with your team members from the same screen.
- TimelinesAI allows you to add them, If you have multiple WhatsApp numbers,
- You can take a backup of all of your All chats in the cloud
- Such existing CRM tools Zapier, You can integrate.
- This platform does not work with other social media or email channels, it Can only work with WhatsApp.
- The cost of using Timelines can grow as well, As your team grows.
- For business plan users, Customizations of any sort are locked.
11. Freshchat By Freshdesk
Freshchat is designed for companies of all sizes, another WATI alternative, from small start-ups to huge multinational firms. Owned by Freshworks, one of the biggest businesses in this industry, Freshchat has a recognizable interface that is easy for consumers to get used to.
The platform is established and might work well for bigger enterprises. Although their free tier is enough for the majority of newly established firms, the higher levels, which include more sophisticated features, can be pricey. It charges for the customer support service $79/agent/month billed annually for a basic omnichannel inbox.
- An advanced and well-known interface for smooth transitions
- The omnichannel helpdesk can incorporate channels such as email, social media, chat, and phone.
- seamless teamwork
- Using bots to answer simple questions before referring them to the support staff
- Integration with the website could be challenging.
- The cost of each API integration varies, so as you add more integrations, the price may increase.
- The speed of the mobile app is less than ideal.
- It is necessary to strengthen team communication with tools like mentions and tagging to alert them.
Based on the official WhatsApp Business API, AiSensy is a WATI alternative and no-code WhatsApp marketing platform that enables you to use WhatsApp's ability to scale your business to thousands of WhatsApp users.
You can register and apply for the WhatsApp Business API for free via AiSensy. With a 14-day free trial of the platform's premium features, you can test it out for FREE. The time it takes to make your WhatsApp Business API Account live often ranges from 10 to 24 hours.
Along with a platform constructed using the official WhatsApp Business APIs, AiSensy provides a comprehensive WhatsApp marketing solution.
- Send WhatsApp broadcasts to an unlimited number of different users at once.
- WhatsApp automation for order confirmation, delivery alerts, and abandoned carts.
- a chatbot that uses AI-based Natural Conversation Programming (NLP) that can comprehend human language.
- Shopify, WooCommerce, OpenCart, and other systems all offer a variety of e-commerce connectors.
- most reasonable cost based on standards for the industry.
- The most friendly customer service team—call, WhatsApp, or email at any time!
- full support with strategy, approvals for template messages, integrations, and chatbot integration.
The CM.com is the third and last API vendor we have as a Wati alternative. CM.com, a top provider of WhatsApp Business API, helps your company fully utilize WhatsApp Business API.
It enables you to expand your WhatsApp sales and deliver strong customer support. It does, however, have a heavy price.
Here are the benefits and drawbacks of CM.com as a Wati substitute!
- Allows you to offer customer service around-the-clock utilizing a drag-and-drop editor and no-code chatbot builder.
- Use the WhatsApp Business API with no coding
- Share with consumers rich media, delivery updates, location, and a lot more.
- 24x7 Strong customer service provided by the CM.com support staff
- A free trial is offered.
- More expensive than other WhatsApp Business API vendors
- Better campaign functionality is possible.
- Analysis capabilities are not very insightful
- The biggest drawback of the platform is the absence of the WhatsApp broadcasting feature.
A WhatsApp shared inbox and bulk sender application called kwiqreply another WATI competitor was created using the official WhatsApp Business APIs Kwiqreply.
Features of Kwiqreply
- a verified company profile on WhatsApp
- Management of CRM contacts
- Bulk WhatsApp Message Sender
- AI-driven chatbot
- the shared inbox for several agents
- spinner widget for WhatsApp chat
- The price of this platform is suitable for small companies.
- The user interface is easy to use.
- It provides a free trial for new customers.
- It allows integration with other platforms such as Shopify, Woocommerce web engagements, etc.
- The customer can create their chat widget.
- An unlimited number of agents.
- Kwiqreply has limited integrations for now but it would be available for all other platforms upcoming times.
One of the greatest WATI alternatives is Vepaar, which enables you to build a broadcast list that can be customized and deliver pertinent messages to groups based on their category. This mass messaging software also enables you to manage your sales pipeline, conduct polls, create an online store, and easily connect with your business contacts.
Features Of Vepaar
- Autoresponder templates
- Contact management
- Campaign creation, monitoring, and scheduling
- Message reporting
- Calendar/reminder system
- Campaign creation and scheduling
- Vepaar Whatsapp business solution provider is a WhatsApp-based ticketing solution.
- The best thing about it is the shop function.
- With the help of single-click technology, you can enable quick replies.
- Vepaar offers to save the media and messages on a powerful dashboard.
- This is a fully-fledged sales funnel CRM management tool.
- Building a strong customer relationship is helpful.
You can not customize the message templates or these customer service messages.
The top 15 WATI alternatives listed above are those we believe you should select as your WhatsApp Business API provider. Before contacting sales, do thorough research on each platform, though. Does adding a new communication channel to your company seem overwhelming? Well, thanks to systems like GetItSMS, which manages all support channels and customer inquiries from one dashboard, you don't have to feel that way.
Try GetItSMS to scale your customer care on WhatsApp. It is a customer support tool specifically designed for e-commerce companies as WATI alternatives. We also assist brands in profitably increasing their sales with WhatsApp Marketing!
It will assist you in selecting the most suitable WhatsApp Business API supplier for your company with objectivity!
You will be responsible for deciding the final choice! Make an informed decision to prevent the inconvenience of switching WhatsApp Business API providers.
We sincerely hope that the information you were seeking was provided for you by this blog! If it did, be sure to let others know about it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which is the best WATI alternative and competitor?
A. If you are searching for the best WATI alternative for a better and more affordable business solution. You should go with the official WhatsApp marketing platform GetItSMS built on WhatsApp business APIs.
You can use this service to broadcast bulk messages to several users, automate notifications, and provide live chat on multiple devices & chatbot integration.
Q. What are official WhatsApp partners?
A. We can say that the official WhatsApp partners are those who have to get verified and authorized by WhatsApp to help businesses. With the green tick verification, it becomes easier for the WhatsApp partner to help businesses to get access and use the WhatsApp Business API to generate leads and improve customer support.
Q. How can we choose a WhatsApp partner for the WhatsApp Business API?
A. You can wisely choose the WhatsApp partner based on customer support and services. A good WhatsApp partner offers you the complete platform to make the WhatsApp business API. The best WhatsApp partner offers quality customer support and guided onboarding sessions for all queries.
Q. How long does it take to get WhatsApp business API from a WhatsApp partner?
A. To get the WhatsApp business API from a WhatsApp partner if you have both prerequisites it will take between 10 minutes to 24 hours to get approved for WhatsApp business API with GetItSMS an official WhatsApp partner.